Re: MS Access v's Visual Basic v's Forms5

From: Rod Stewart <rod.stewart_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 1998 08:04:49 +1000

I agree. Given a choice, I would pesonaly almost always go for Delphi (my previous postings were largely within the constraints of the subject). The issue of clients being MS windows has also become irrelevant with the use of products such as Winframe/Terminal Server and the ICA clients. That way only your server has to be Windows, your clients can be virtually anything they want.