Re: FRM-30162 : Inconsistent relationship between window "W_MAIN" ....

From: <garethgadd_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: 1998/09/10

In article <6t7pse$9f5$1_at_news.kornet.nm.kr>,   "À̱â¼÷" <kisook_at_eland.co.kr> wrote:
> After I migrated Forms from 4.5 to 5.0, I got an error message at runtime.
> error message-> FRM-30162 : Inconsistent relationship between window
> "W_MAIN" and
> its horizontal toolbar.
> we didn't use windows horizontal toolbar.
> NOTE : "W_MAIN" is windows name.
>
> Please help me.....

Forms errors FRM-30162 and FRM-30161. Inconsistent relationships between windows and their primary canvasses/horizontal toolbars/vertical toolbars. This relates to the Window Properties Functional – Primary Canvas, Vertical Toolbar Canvas and Horizontal Toolbar Canvas. Where there is a problem, these properties will be set to null, but they will be shown as non-inherited properties, indicated by a small grey square or a black arrow with a red cross at the end at the left hand side of the property in question. The problem can be rectified by making the properties inherited, by clicking on the inheritance icon (red blob) at the top of the property sheet. Inherited properties are shown as either a small grey dot or a black arrow without a red cross at the end of it. N.B. The black arrow indicates that the property is coming from a referenced object which means that you will have to change the window properties in the reference form to get the forms which use the referenced objects to compile. Once the referenced forms are compiled you shouldn’t have any problems where the objects are referenced in other forms

Hope this helps

Gareth