Forms 5.0: Parameters for RUN_PRODUCT

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 1998 16:43:49 -0500

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am bringing into Forms 5.0.6.8.0 a form that was originally developed in Forms 4.5.7.1.6. I have a When-Button-Pressed trigger that calls a report using the RUN_PRODUCT built-in. Because this particular report does not use a parameter list, I set the appropriate parameter to NULL as follows:

RUN_PRODUCT (REPORTS, 'my_report.rdf', SYNCHRONOUS, RUNTIME, FILESYSTEM, NULL); This code compiled successfully in Forms 4.5; however in 5.0 I get PL/SQL Error 307, 'Too many declarations of RUN_PRODUCT match this call.'

What is going on here? Thanks in advance for the help.

Todd Owers
toddo_at_gcr1.com Received on Tue Sep 08 1998 - 23:43:49 CEST

Original text of this message