Re: To open msoutlook from forms45

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:26:24 -0700

If you just want to user Outlook you can use the HOST command and invoke the appropriate part of outlook by adding command options. Check for command line help on outlook and use that syntax.

As Dan mentioned in his reply you can use MAPI to send a formatted message using forms directly. You will need to have the appropriate Dlls which come default in NT 4.0 and Win 98.

HTH Prasad Chavali