Re: Number of record retrieved by Query - Forms 45

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 10:29:12 -0700

Use COUNT_QUERY on the block and store the output number to a dummy field. You can trap the on-message trigger and use the translate function to trap the record_count.

You can also use the SYSTEM.LAST_RECORD built-in to check if you are on the last record of the block and disable your buttons appropriately.

HTH Prasad Chavali