Overcoming 256 byte limit for FORMS45_PATH registry setting under NT4

From: <andrew.scott_at_acca.org.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 1998 12:56:34 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are using Forms 4.5 under NT 4. We are finding that the 256 byte limit, which applies to the effective length of the FORMS45_PATH registry setting, to be too limiting. Using the overflow of ORACLE_PATH still isn't enough. there a workaround or permanent solution to this problem other than reorganising our directory structure?