Re: Call REPORTS with Current Result Set

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 07:06:56 -0400

[Quoted] To clarify the problem: I have a FORM with 18 fields displayed. I never know which fields the user may select to narrow the focus of the query. I am looking for a generic way to account for the entire where clause in the passed parameters to REPORTS. How do you pass the where clause to REPORTS?

Ed Jennings

--