Call REPORTS with Current Result Set

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 17:18:57 -0400

[Quoted] I have an application (FORMS) that has a few dozen REPORTS associated with it. I want to call these REPORTS from FORMS and I want REPORTS to use the current result set (the results from the latest query) as the data to format. Is there an easy way to do this without re-running the query in REPORTS? If not, then how can I pass the entire query to REPORTS? Do I have to build an extensive parameter list stepping through each field? Does REPORTS have visibility to the results in FORMS?

TIA Ed Jennings

--
jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN
technologies"