Re: Call REPORTS with Current Result Set

From: Todd Owers <toddo_at_gcr1.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:46:11 -0500

Ed,

To pass the where clause to Reports, use the system variable :SYSTEM.LAST_QUERY. This variable contains the text of the most recent SELECT statement issued by Forms. The documentation for this variable gives an example of how to extract the WHERE/ORDER BY clause from the SELECT statement.

Todd Owers