Re: Using images items as 'Buttons' in Forms 5

From: Dean Grant <info_at_ibdc.com.au>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 09:15:59 +1000

Thanks for replying Marcel ...

The limit of 32 x 32 for icon size you are able to place on buttons is not sufficient for us.

The requirement in our application is to have large buttons with pretty images on them (touch screen system). The icon size restriction is the reason for trying to implement image items as buttons, rather than icons.

The problem remains that I can 'draw' rectangles on the 'button' image items, presumably to enable one to be able to cut and paste from image to image. I need to disable this feature.

Any other offers out there??? Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 01:15:59 CEST

Original text of this message