Re: Adhoc Query Tool Evaluation

From: Imran Hussain <imranh_at_imranweb.com>
Date: 1998/08/17

Hi Alan,

        I am not sure if you are looking for a reporting tool or query tool. If it is just query than I have written a program that might be helpful. It is called WinSQL and can be downloaded from http://www.imranweb.com in the "Free software" section. It is free. Please let me know what you think about it.

Imran.

Alan Moore wrote:

> My site (a large Scottish Local Government IT Department) is currently
> evaluating GUI adhoc query tools, with a view to settling on one.
>
> We have managed to narrow the scope to; Discoverer 3, Business Objects 4 &
> Crystal Reports.

Imran Hussain
MCP, MCSD
imranh_at_imranweb.com