How can I change the window modality at runtime?

From: mau <mau_at_siemens.ch>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 19:50:28 +0200

I'm using Developer/2000 Forms 5.0 for a multi form application. Under some conditions a window should be MODAL in one case but not in another. As far as I have seen, the modal property of a window can not be changed dynamically.

So the question is how can I AT RUNTIME change a window from a modal to a none modal behaviour and vice versa? If it's not possible with the modal property how can I enforce such a behaviour by other means? Received on Sun Aug 09 1998 - 19:50:28 CEST

Original text of this message