Falling Off a Block after last Record

From: Ric Parodi <ricardo.parodi_at_caltech.edu>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 1998 14:59:07 -0700

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using Form Designer 4.5. I have a block sitting in a form which displays multiple records. There are multiple blocks. The navigation is set within the block, from record to record. What I would like to happen is that when the user tabs forward out of the 'last' record, I can issue a GO_ITEM command. I get the FRM-40102 message (at last record), but I have not been able to intercepted in a ON-MESSAGE or ON-ERROR (yes, I am trying all I can think of) trigger.

Any help?

Thanks,

-Ricardo A. Parodi
 California Institute of Technology Received on Wed Jul 29 1998 - 23:59:07 CEST

Original text of this message