Reports 3.0.5 : Parameter Window -> Hidden!

From: (wrong string) ņo <oscar_at_fib.upc.es>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:17:33 +0200

[Quoted] I have a question with Report 3.0.5:

I have a report with a parameter called by a form, this form create a parameter list
that pass to the report. When the report is executed, the parameter form window appear
with the value of the parameter passed by the form.

I want to eliminate the parameter window if there are any parameter passed, but how?

Thanks,
(excuse my English)

0 0 0 Oscar Paredes Treceņo Facultat d'Informatica de Barcelona 0 0 0 E-mail: oscar_at_fib.upc.es Jordi Girona, 1-3 .Campus Nord (Modul B6)
0 0 0 Area de Gestiķ - LCFIB U P C Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya