Re: Reports 3.0.5 : Parameter Window -> Hidden!

From: Danny Richardson <dtrichar_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 09:49:55 -0700

Oscar Paredes Treceņo wrote:

> I have a question with Report 3.0.5:
>
> I have a report with a parameter called by a form, this form create a
> parameter list
> that pass to the report. When the report is executed, the parameter form
> window appear
> with the value of the parameter passed by the form.
>
> I want to eliminate the parameter window if there are any parameter
> passed, but how?
>
> Thanks,
> (excuse my English)

Oscar,

When you create the parameter list to be passed from forms then simply add another parameter called 'PARAMFORM' with a value of 'NO'. This should suppress the parameter form.

Cheers,

--
Danny Richardson

The opinions expressed in this mail are my own and do not necessarily
represent the
opinions of my employer.