Discoverer 3.08

From: Manuel Jerez <mjerez_at_most.satlink.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 17:56:45 -0300

Hi!!!

    I'm using Oracle Discoverer 3.08

    I have a very simple question (may be not so simple).

    I'd like to know if there is a way to prevent users from saving Workbooks in the Database.

    The idea is to build queries as an administrator and then allow users to run this queries (Workbooks) but don't allow users to save this [Quoted] [Quoted] Workbooks in the End User Layer...

    Thanks in advance...

                                                    Manuel Jerez
                                                    Research and
Development
                                                    MOST S.A. -
Argentina Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 22:56:45 CEST

Original text of this message