Re: FORMS 5.0 -- a navigation issue

From: Prasad Chavali <pchavali_at_assettech.com>
Date: 15 Jul 1998 11:58:00 -0700

When you disable an item the navigable property automatically set to false. So when you enable them at runtime you need set_item_property(ITEM, navigable, PROPERTY_TRUE) also. This navigation logic is explained in detail in the set_item_property help section.

HTH Prasad Chavali
pchavali_at_assettech.com