FORMS 5.0 -- a navigation issue

From: Michael Dean <miked_at_pmcl.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 12:14:30 -0500

[Quoted] I have a group of fields that I want to be disabled by default (i've done at [Quoted] design time) when the form loads. However, depending on what value they choose for a particular poplist, I want to ENable select fields from those disabled. Make Sense? I have the enable process working. The problem is that all fields that are disabled at design time are no longer keyboard navigable, even after I re-enable them at run-time.

Any suggestions on getting keyboard navigation reset at run-time?

All suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Received on Wed Jul 15 1998 - 19:14:30 CEST

Original text of this message