Re: Oracle Discoverer v3.0 - Security

From: Iain Airlie <ima84531_at_GlaxoWellcome.co.uk>
Date: 8 Jul 1998 13:39:07 GMT

[Quoted] Create a view on employee addresses that only returns those of interest.

As long as the view has all mandatory columns employee A will be able to perform all functions that could be carried out in the underlying table.

Huw.Price_at_gecm.com wrote in article
<35a35611.15534805_at_news.geccs.gecm.com>...