Oracle Discoverer v3.0 - Security

From: <Huw.Price_at_gecm.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 11:21:17 GMT

Problem.
[Quoted] [Quoted] Is there any way that I can implement user-based security within discoverer? We have the following scenario,

User A and user B both had access to a Business area of 'Personnel Information' and access to the folder 'Employee addresses' which is a view off all employee addresses on the system.

What we require in the 'real world' is that when user 'A' retrieves employee addresses, the query only ONLY brings back the employees relative to his department, not the whole organization Received on Wed Jul 08 1998 - 13:21:17 CEST

Original text of this message