Re: SQL (PL/SQL), Oracle Book Recommendations Needed

From: <poohandchristopher_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 14:31:32 GMT

I also have just started in Oracle PL/SQL and have found that this book, "Oracle PL/SQL Programming" Second Edition by Steven Feuerstein with Bill Pribyl is great in going over the language. I found it through Amazon.com

I learned SQL many many years ago using a book called "SQL and Its Applications" by Raymond A. Lorie and Jean-Jacques Daudenarde. I still keep this book because it stays independent of a particular database and focuses on SQL. All new programmers coming in to my company are given the book to start learning.

Hope this helps!