Oracle*Terminal and Character terminal key mappings

From: Lisa Tassoni <tassonl_at_ircm.umontreal.ca>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 18:07:14 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone,

The resource sqlforms-vt100 is defined by the following components. They are:
common

runform-common,
runform-help
runform-editor
runform-listvalues
runform-logon
runform-aflotus
runform-normal
runform-debugger
runform-databaseerror

etc...

The resource tk2-vt100 is defined by the components: common
system
movewindow
menu
navigation
modal

viewclasses-common,
viewclasses-field,
viewclasses-tedit,
viewclasses-tlist,
viewclasses-checkbox,
viewclasses-pushb,
viewclasses-poplist,
viewclasses-radio,
viewclasses-scroller,

Three questions:
1)
I want to map the following action:

When I run a form, after I press "Show Keys", I want to scroll down the list of keys. Which action in which component do I have to define?

2)
Also, I want to create key bindings with the Escape key combined with a letter or number.
For example, the action "Duplicate Field" would be mapped to Esc 1,

             the action "List values" would be mapped to Esc V.

[Quoted] I cant't get the escape key to function. I always get an error: Undefined function key after I press Esc V?

3)
What do the keys in the different components do exactly? Specifically, the viewclasses-field for the tk2-vt100 resource and the runform-aflotus?

Thanks in advance.
LT Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 20:07:14 CEST

Original text of this message