Microsoft Query

From: JEFFKISH <ait_at_concentric.net>
Date: 25 Jun 1998 12:31:58 EDT

[Quoted] I find Microsoft Query a very useful tool. Does anyone else? Unfortunately, recently for some unknown reason I lost my ability to connect it to my Oracle database. I had been using ODBC 2.0 and upgraded to ODBC 2.5, but the situation did not change. I am able to connect and query successfully via ODBC TEST.

When I try to connect I get a message box saying: caption: Microsoft Query
body: ORA-01017:invalid username/password; logon denied.

        Driver's SQLSetConnectAttr failed.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Next question is, is there another tool I could use to replace Microsoft query? I tried Borland(Inprise) database explorer but can't seem to thet the log memo fields displayed.

Thanks so much for any assistance,
Jeff Kish
ait_at_concentric.net Received on Thu Jun 25 1998 - 18:31:58 CEST

Original text of this message