Forms 5.0 calls RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS...)

From: Candy Robinson <candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 16:01:31 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am using the Beta version of Forms 5.0.4.11.3, on Oracle 7.2.3. My forms builder is running on Windows NT. I am trying to call a report from a radio group using the RUN_PRODUCT command. I get this error:

Error 307
Too many declarations of 'RUN_PRODUCT' match this call.

Anyone know what's going on? My call (within the WHEN-RADIO-CHANGED trigger) looks something like this:

If :menu_select = 3 THEN
RUN_PRODUCT(REPORTS,report_name,SYNCHRONOUS,RUNTIME,FILESYSTEM,NULL); END IF;

Many thanks for any help!

--
Sandra (Candy) Robinson
candy_at_bcstec.ca.boeing.com