Re: Forms 3.0 and dates again...

From: (wrong string) øgersen <g.togersen_at_sondagsavisen.dk>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 1998 14:36:54 +0200

Hi Martin !

What about trying to set the input-mask on the field, so that You write mask to be dd/mm/yyyy, and then the user have to enter more than two numbers !!!!! (This is however not very user friendly...)

But anyway - You have to have a validation trigger, to validate the entered date, so if it was me, I would let the users enter 2 numbers, and do the work myself - but then remember the year 2000 .......

Good luck !

Gitte Tøgersen
Denmark

Martin Anderson skrev i meddelelsen <35780CD9.45305EAB_at_bbn.com>...
>I tried your suggestion Bruno with no success. If you set up the
INPUT_MASK to
>be dd/mm/yyyy the user can still enter a date in the format dd/mm/yy and
Forms