Re: Forms 3.0 and dates again...

From: Martin Anderson <mhanders_at_bbn.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 1998 15:22:58 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I tried your suggestion Bruno with no success. If you set up the INPUT_MASK to [Quoted] [Quoted] be dd/mm/yyyy the user can still enter a date in the format dd/mm/yy and Forms [Quoted] [Quoted] accepts it with a century of 00. (i.e. 01/01/70 => 01/01/0070). I know the [Quoted] users SHOULD enter a century but I need a mechanism that prevents them from [Quoted] entering just 2 digits for a year. Does Forms have such a mechanism? I also [Quoted] [Quoted] know that I could write a trigger to check the year, etc. but I don't want to do [Quoted] that for every form if at all possible.

[Quoted] Thanks for the feedback.

Martin