Re: Scroll Bar in the forms

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 15:27:02 GMT

Unfortunately, there is no way to make two blocks scroll simultaneously when your user uses the scroll bar -- there are no triggers that fire every time.

About the only thing you can do is put all your data from both blocks into one block. Assuming the rows are related, you could create a view that returns all data, or you could use a post-query trigger to populate the data from block 2.

If you need to enable updating data in both blocks, then you have lots of coding ahead.

Good luck,
Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088 -- Try out the QA utility form.