doing results sets in S.P. with a miraculous package ?

From: sg <edifact_at_societe-generale.com>
Date: 8 Jun 1998 16:49:46 GMT

Does anyone know how to write Oracle Stored Procedures that could return Result Sets so that we could store the datas in a Interdev RecordSet ?* (things like "select * from tb")
[Quoted] I Use the Microsoft ODBC for Oracle Driver.

P.S. With Powerbuilder I did this with installing a Powersoft Package "PBDBMS" that
allowed me to write things like "PBDBMS.Put_Line('select * from table_a')" and then simulating results sets automatically... Received on Mon Jun 08 1998 - 18:49:46 CEST

Original text of this message