Re: Multiple Form Commits.....

From: Slava Krivonos <kvv_at_cmtk.net>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 21:53:34 GMT

Do POST before CALL_FORM. But COMMIT in child form will commit all parent changes too.
If you do not want to commit parent changes - open new session. I figured out to use a table to pass information from parent session to new one.

Slava Krivonos

Mark Cudmore <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca> wrote in article <1998May20.102133.10199_at_vmsmail.gov.bc.ca>...