Multiple Form Commits.....

From: Mark Cudmore <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 10:21:31 -0700

[Quoted] Here is my scenario...

I have a relational data base that I am building a Forms application for. I [Quoted] have a main form and another form I call to get supporting detail. I call [Quoted] the detail form from the main form using the CALL_FORM built in. When I try [Quoted] to save my changes on the detail form when I have outstanding changes on the [Quoted] main form I get a message that says something like: "Cannot save form when [Quoted] calling form has outstanding changes" This only happens when I am returning to a record on the main form to do an update, and I need to add a [Quoted] record in the detail form also.

Is there any way that I can save changes to my called form without first having to return to the calling form to save changes???

Please respond to me by email, and thank you so much in advance!

--
Mark Cudmore
email: mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca.nospam