Re: Need Education Suggestion!!

From: Stanley Fung <sfung_at_mdsi.bc.ca>
Date: Wed, 20 May 1998 14:05:16 -0700

To me, Oracle Education should be the best choice, although they're expensive.

Just my 2 cents!

Charles Louis wrote:

> I am working at a company that is using Oracle Tools.
> I am interested in learning to use these tools, yet have never coded in SQL.
> I have coded a little in the past with COBOL and BASIC. After going over the
> tutorials I believe that I need to learn SQL first, to be effective in
> Report Writer and Forms.
>
> What do you believe is the quickest way I could get up to speed in SQL to be
> effective in using these tools? I looked at Oracle classes in Ohio and they
> have a 5 day class do you think this would be a good choice?
>
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Chuck
> louis_at_en.com

Stanley Fung                 | Software Analyst
Mobile Data Solutions Inc.   | Direct Line: (604)207-6290
Suite 135                    | Tel:         (604)270-9939
10551 Shellbridge Way,       | Fax:         (604)270-1310
Richmond, B.C.               | E-Mail:      sfung_at_mdsi.bc.ca
Canada V6X-2W9               | http://www.mdsi-advantex.com