Moving Designer repository

From: (wrong string) ørn Pedersen <skytten_at_online.no>
Date: Wed, 13 May 1998 20:56:06 +0200

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have two repositories installed (on separate locations). In connection with evaluating Designer 2.1 we want to export the two repositories and reload in one installation based on Oracle 8. When we moved one installation [Quoted] last summer we solved that by exporting and importing the repository owner. [Quoted] That worked fine, but I don't think we can use the same method now. Does anybody have an idea about how we can solve this? Received on Wed May 13 1998 - 20:56:06 CEST

Original text of this message