Re: Oracle Forms 4.5 Problem

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: 1 May 1998 07:35:44 GMT

I've also had trouble when modifying an existing join condition. Try deleting the relationship and re-creating it.

After deleting, ensure the Triggers and Program Units that were automatically created have been removed, eg. Triggers ON-CLEAR-DETAILS, ON-CHECK-DELETE-MASTER, ON-POPULATE-DETAILS and PU's CLEAR_ALL_MASTER_DETAILS, QUERY_MASTER_DETAILS. These will be regenerated when you re-create the relation.

If it still doesn't work on re-creation then all I can suggest is that you repeat the above and try it with only one of your join conditions. Take a hard look at the Relation properties you are setting.

®èðÇöûþé <redcoupe_at_services.btinternet.com> wrote in article <6iaf0l$l9a$1_at_plutonium.btinternet.com>...
> I have a master-detail form, the master is a view that I have created and
> the detail is based on another table.
>
> There are five fields that link these together. In the master form I have
> tried and tried again to put in the relationship joins with no success.
It