Auditing - Insert via Post Query Trigger

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_domain-tech.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

[Quoted] I'm running Forms 4.5 in an NT environment. I have a requirement to capture the SQL for every query launched against the database from the application. I tried to use the :SYSTEM.LAST_QUERY variable from within a POST_QUERY trigger to insert the value along [Quoted] with the username into an audit table. However the COMMIT statement was flagged as an error. I tried it without the COMMIT, and I got no error, but no entry in my audit table either.

Am I going about this wrong? Is there a better way to accomplsih this?? Can this level of detail be captured on the server side?? Any suggestions???

TIA Ed Jennings

--
[Quoted] e.jennings_at_domain-tech.com
The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of Domain Technologies