RE: Oracle Forms -> Java applet

From: <daehyunb_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/04/29

The error that I had was due to mismatch of JDK version on Oracle Developer2000 and Netscape Communicator. I installed JDK 1.1 patch for Netscape Communicator and the problem went away. However, I received another error message:

Java Exception:
java.net.ScoketException: Socket closed

[Quoted] The error message sounds simple enough. The communication was severed between the web server and forms listener. Whenever java applet runs, it kills the forms listener. Does anyone have similar problem? Is there a solution to this? Why does the applet kill Oracle forms listener?

Your suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

-Daehyun Lee

http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message