Synonyms

From: E. Nunns <en201_at_cus.cam.ac.uk>
Date: 28 Apr 1998 14:36:50 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We have just moved from a user grants configuration to a role based grants [Quoted] [Quoted] configuration. Does anyone know how synonyms fit with this configuration.

It looks as if we still need one synonym per table per user, so even a fairly small application needs a huge number of synonyms.

[Quoted] Is there anyway that we can create common synonyms for a specific group of users (based on the role that they have been given for instance).

Elaine Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 16:36:50 CEST

Original text of this message