Re: Your opinions of Designer 2000??

From: <rono_at_fl.envworld.com>
Date: 1998/04/20

I have to check in as being a proponent of Designer camp. I agree with Mr. Dorsey that you need a solid knowledge of both product suites to use Designer
effectively.

The other thing to remember is that, as with all CASE tools, the payoff does
not come from generating your first program, or even set of programs. The
payoff comes when you have to change those programs, add 30 new ones
and the person who wrote them all to begin with has been transferred to the
Borneo branch.

Keep plugging away. The learning curve is steep, but well worth the trouble.