Re: Oracle Apps and Forms 4.5

From: Jhansi Rani <p_jhansi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/05

Dennis M. Hancy wrote:

> I have a Forms 4.5 file that I want to use in Oracle Apps. I created this
> form by opening a file called template.fmb and then modifying it to
> include the table I need to refer to. Now, when I start Oracle Apps and
> open up my fmb file, I get a block that was included in the original
> template. What changes do I need to make to this template so that the block
> I created is displayed, rather than one that existed as part of the
> template? Help!!
>
> Dennis Hancy
> Eaton Corporation
Well, What I understand is that you did some changes to your template.fmb and it is not reflected in oracle apps.

If so then one reason may be that template.fmx may not be generated again. Either run the form from forms4.5 or open it and press ctrl T to generate fmx (executable).

Hope this helps.

Regards
Jhansi Received on Thu Mar 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message