Oracle Apps and Forms 4.5

From: Dennis M. Hancy <dw724_at_cleveland.Freenet.Edu>
Date: 1998/03/04

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have a Forms 4.5 file that I want to use in Oracle Apps. I created this form by opening a file called template.fmb and then modifying it to include the table I need to refer to. Now, when I start Oracle Apps and open up my fmb file, I get a block that was included in the original template. What changes do I need to make to this template so that the block I created is displayed, rather than one that existed as part of the template? Help!!

Dennis Hancy
Eaton Corporation Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message