Re: Oracle newbie needs help with creating an Intranet App !

From: Mark Cudmore <mcudmore_at_kamloops.env.gov.bc.ca>
Date: 1998/03/03

The best thing for you to do now is to research, research, research!! One thing that probably would be priceless, is a reference book. I suggest the "Complete guide to Oracle 8". This gives you a lot of help. As far as converting MS Access applications to Oracle, I suggest you visit Oracle corporation's web site and check out the Developer Program Site. You need to get an account from Oracle, but it's free, and it contains lots of helpful information about everything and anything about Oracle development products.

Spend some time, become comfortable with the technology and have some fun!

If this is a critical process, you might look into hiring a contractor to help you out. That is also a good way to learn!

Cheers!
<888926140.16575.0.nnrp-06.c1c3d261_at_news.demon.co.uk>...