Exceptions overrun

From: Safi Ahlberg <ekasaah_at_eka.ericsson.se>
Date: 1998/03/03

[Quoted] Hi, I'm trying to write exceptions for my applications. The problem is that they fail to catch at all times. I've tried to move the exceptions inside and outside the blocks that raise them and naming them as user defined, OTHER or predefined.

The manual states that there are a few specific conditions that won't get caught, but I don't think that thats the problem.

Is there some system variable or something else that causes the exceptionhandlers to be overridden?

Regards
/safi

EKA/N/WI Safi Ahlberg
Information systems
Ericsson Components AB         Telephone: +46 8 7574834 (ecn: 850-)
Isafjordsgatan 16              Telefax  : +46 8
164 81 KISTA-STOCKHOLM         Email    : ekasaah_at_eka.ericsson.se
SWEDEN                         Memo     : eka.ekasaah