Re: How to run DOS command from the form?

From: Mark H. Hays <markha_at_csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/03/02

Dos commands can be issued from forms with the host command.

HOST ('dos command');

For example, I have a Form where I format a report in HP PCL in a package, bring the HP PCL from the package into a file on the hard drive, then send the file directly to the HP printer with a host LPR command.

HOST ('LPR C:\TEMP\file.txt -S ip.address -P XXX');

--Mark