Re: LOVs & DROP DOWN Lists inf FORMS 4.5

From: Peter de Goederen <goederen_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: 1998/02/16

Pop-lists can be populate in the like this:

PROCEDURE CGDV$POPULATE_DYNAMIC_LISTS IS /* Read each lists values from its record group and populate the list */   temp NUMBER; /* Return value of populate_group call */   rg_id RecordGroup; /* Return value of populate_group call */ BEGIN
  rg_id := create_group_from_query('CGDV$DLRG',

    'select RV_LOW_VALUE, RV_LOW_VALUE '||
    'from   PIT_REF_CODES '||
    'where  RV_DOMAIN = ''LETTERTYPE'' '||
    'order by  2');

  temp := populate_group(rg_id);
  populate_list('TKS.LETTERTYPE', rg_id);   delete_group(rg_id);
end;

where tks.lettertype is the poplist in the form. Good-luck

Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com> schreef in artikel <34E3A158.A4F_at_mindspring.com>...