Re: Importing a file with a Dialogue Box?

From: Jason Nugent <ap958_at_chebucto.ns.ca>
Date: 1998/02/11

    Hey again,

    I received several very informative emails detailing the use of the D2KWUTIL.PLL attached library which provides serveral routines and packages (most important (for me) was the WIN_API_DIALOG package which has the OPEN_FILE routine). Trouble is, when I attach it and try to examine how it is used by looking at either the spec or the body, the detailed information appears "cut off". I can't read the whole line - I can see part of the parameters that must be passed, but not the entire command structure. It doesn't matter how much I resize or try to scroll.

    Has anyone else had this problem? Could someone point me to a resource that details the use of this library with code examples?

    This project is slowly coming together, thanks to all of you!

                Jason

Jason Nugent, BSc(Hons), CWM
ap958_at_chebucto.ns.ca "Beneath this canvas monochrome
Certified Webmaster      Wrapped in the shroud of this grey home
                                     I'll paint a picture all my own
                                      I'll paint a picture"

Live to ride,
  Ride to Live. -Anacrusis