Re: Importing a file with a Dialogue Box?

From: Maoz Mussel <mmussel_at_iil.intel.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

Hi,

If you are working on Win95/NT look for d2kwutil library. On regular installation it should be located under $ORANT/forms45/plsqllib (Open_File and Save_File on win_api_dialog is what you're looking for).
If you are working on Unix, I didn't found similar thing, and if anybody did, please let me know.

Maoz