Re: Change repository owner

From: Sarah Sikes <sikes_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/02/11

jwest_at_frii.com (Jim West) wrote:

<SNIP>

>Again, thanx from this very green Oracle developer! I definitely live
>by the adage of "The more I know, the more I don't know." I've been a
>software developer for 17+ years now and have just now decided to look
>into this new fangled stuff called Databases. :) I know enough SQL to
>be dangerous. I've done quite a bit of PERL and C++ programming to
>interface to DB's.
>
>This Designer/2000 (and MS Access) stuff has really showed me that I
>still have A LOT to learn!

Glad to help...

I was a mainframe COBOL/FORTRAN programmer for 17+ years before changing over to Oracle and trying to pick up CASE and client/server at the same time. Speaking from experience, you are in for some challenges... BUT its worth it!

                        Cheers Received on Wed Feb 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message