Re: OWA_UTIL.TABLEPRINT HELP ME!!

From: Juan M. Quiroz <quirozj_at_ucs.orst.edu>
Date: 1998/02/11

I believe that you can do that
you have to create your own procedure anyway so if you only want to use owa_util then you can do something like this.

create or replace procedure showemps_10 is

   ignore_more boolean;
begin
 ignore_more := owa_util.tablePrint

        ('EMP', 'BORDER', OWA_UTIL.PRE_TABLE,
       htf.anchor('empno')||', ename, sal',
       'where deptno=10 order by empno',
       'Employee Number, Name, Salary');
end;

If not you can just write your own. There is nothing that you can't do, and every thing is possible.

Juan