Change repository owner

From: Jim West <jwest_at_frii.com>
Date: 1998/02/09

Howdy,

[Quoted] [Quoted]   I'm somewhat new to Designer/2000. We paid Oracle to develop our [Quoted] GUI app.

[Quoted]   Instead of heeding our wishes on ownership, the consultant chose a different owner name for the repository.

  We've already done development under a different owner in the DB and wish that the repository owner to be the same. Each time the consultant was asked to change this, he stated that it would be too difficult.

  I would like some help on how to change the owner of the repository so that it is owned by the same owner as the rest of our applications.

  Help would be greatly appreciated!

  Thanx. Received on Mon Feb 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message