Re: Change repository owner

From: (wrong string) üis <mabelle_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: 1998/02/09

Hello:
I think you can export and import your data into your desired owner. You can have problems with the tablespaces used, roles granted and synonyms, and etc. Maybe it is a nice idea to have it separately. Anyway if you have paid for it they have to follow your requirements, so if I were you I would require it and they have to do it.
Regards,
Mabel

Jim West <jwest_at_frii.com> wrote in article <34e32082.835609_at_news.internetmci.com>...