Designer 2000 Installation!!!!!!!

From: JAYABH <jayabh_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/01/12

Hi all gurus there,
[Quoted] [Quoted] I want to install Designer 2000 and I have the following Problem. I would [Quoted] really appreciate if any one of you could reply to me as soon as possible :

I have Windows 95 operating system and already have Oracle 7.2 and Developer 2000 installed on my computer(C: drive and my oracle home directory is c:\Orawin95). Now I want to install Designer 2000 but I do not have any space on my
C drive. But I do have enough space on my D drive.

Now my question is that " Is it OK to install designer 2000 on my D drive and have my oracle home directory as C:\orawin95. This is because when I start installing designer 2000 it asks what is the oracle home directory.

I hope I am clear enough in asking the questions. Please do reply me ASAP.

My email address is jayabh_at_aol.com

Thanks to everyone in advance.

Tushar Received on Mon Jan 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CET

Original text of this message